Social Media Influencer Volunteer (Unpaid)
- Drafting content for use in print and online distribution
- Compile and distribute relevant media clips to staff and partners
- Provide communications supporting, including by drafting messaging and collateral
- Help maintain and expand San Diego Futures Foundation social networks
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Interest in technology; eagerness to learn
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Degree, or progress toward a degree, in communications, journalism or a similar field, or demonstrated success in public written communications
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and social media platforms required, experience with WordPress preferred.
- Hours: 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM Monday through Friday
- Classification: Volunteer
- Compensation: unpaid opportunity
To apply please complete the form below.
Click here to view full job description.