Girls Who Code Volunteer
The volunteer will serve as a “real-world” guide and coach to assist in teaching the students within the Girls Who Code club.
Volunteer Responsibilities and Suggested Activities
- Assist coding instructor within a classroom setting and within small groups
- Work one-to-one with students who might be struggling with coding concepts
- Research and develop supplemental materials to assist students, outside of the classroom, with comprehension of all coding concepts
- Assist with assessing student projects and offering suggestions and useful solutions when students struggle with concepts or project development
- Assist students with time management techniques and tips to ensure success in completing program and juggling other responsibilities
- Share work experiences with students
- Assist students with career pathway advice and help direct students towards resources to help with career advancement
To apply please complete the form below.
Click here to view full volunteer description.