We are a team of passionate individuals who believe that equitable access to technology has a real impact on the under-served populations of our community in San Diego County. Join us on LinkedIn or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ to stay informed of career opportunities with us here at SDFutures.
Business Developer Read the full job description here
The primary role of the Business Developer is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Develop a thorough understanding of how services create value for customers.
Coding/Software Development Instructor Read the full job description here
The Coding Instructor provides quality instruction to students through well prepared classes, relevant assignments, fair and holistic assessment of learning and clear documentation of student progress
- Develop curriculum and training modules that meet the needs of the target population
- Ensure course and program learning outcomes are delivered as defined by program curriculum
- Work with other staff to manage, configure, and prepare classrooms for training
Program Manager Read the full job description here
The Program Manager oversees planning, operations, and reporting of Program. Additionally, the key functions of this position is to manage the instructors and volunteers with specific objectives and timeline according to the logic models and deliverables expected under this program:
- Oversees planning, organizing, supervising and reporting of Programs.
- Develop roadmap or practical guidelines for coding program implementation to facilitate the
program implementation for the volunteers and instructors.
Customer Service Technician Read the full job description here
The primary role of the Customer Service Technician is to troubleshoot, test, replace hardware, update software, image computers, perform all tasks related to customer service, process transactions at the point of sales (POS), update SDFF computer repair ticketing system, and provide general information pertaining to all SDFF programs.
- Troubleshoot computer issues quickly and accurately
- Detailed documentation of repairs through ticketing system
- Replace computer components