We are a team of passionate individuals who believe that equitable access to technology has a real impact on the under-served populations of our community in San Diego County. Join us on LinkedIn or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ to stay informed of career opportunities with us here at SDFutures.
Coding/Software Development Instructor Read the full job description here
The Coding Instructor provides quality instruction to students through well prepared classes, relevant assignments, fair and holistic assessment of learning and clear documentation of student progress
- Develop curriculum and training modules that meet the needs of the target population
- Ensure course and program learning outcomes are delivered as defined by program curriculum
- Work with other staff to manage, configure, and prepare classrooms for training
Adaptive Technology instructor Read the full job description here
The essential functions of the job are to teach all aspects of adaptive technology (AT) to blind/low vision transition-aged youth (16-24) and adults; maintain a high-level of professionalism and expertise in the content and delivery of all curricula and instructed programs
- Provide small group and/or individual instruction in computer literacy, word processing, adaptive computing, and other appropriate programs and systems to meet student’s needs in a vocationbased environment; strong emphasis on workforce development skills/training.
- Assess and evaluate skills of assigned students and need for instruction in computer and adaptive technology use, develop individualized plan of instruction.
- Develop, coordinate and implement technology recommendations and programs to meet the special needs of blind and low vision students.